♡ Check out my cookbook: https://itslivb.com/cookbook
1 cup frozen mixed small berries (like blueberries, raspberries, blackberries)
1/4 cup water
2 tbsp chia seeds
1-2 tsp maple syrup or sugar (optional)
1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
1 cup almond milk (or other non dairy milk)
1/2 tsp cinnamon
Chocolate Hazelnut Butter:
I use the brand Nutiva, but if you want to make your own, here is a highly rated recipe: https://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2012/01/09/better-than-nutella/
*Note: if you’re making your own chocolate hazelnut butter, do that first and then move on to these steps.
1. To a small pot on the stove, add the frozen berries, water, chia seeds and maple syrup. Heat on medium/high, stirring frequently, until berries are melted and it starts to simmer. Remove from the heat and let it sit for 5 minutes to thicken. It will be a slightly runny consistency, which I love for putting on oatmeal. But if you want it thicker just add more chia seeds!
2. Meanwhile, to another pot, add oats, almond milk and cinnamon and stir. Heat on medium, stirring frequently, until milk is absorbed and oats are thick and creamy.
3. Add oats to a bowl, along with chia jam and a scoop of chocolate hazelnut butter. Enjoy right away.
ONE-POT VEGAN MAC & CHEEZE:
2 cups macaroni
3 cups water
2 tsp dijon mustard
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 to 1/2 tsp garlic powder (if you really like garlic add 1/2 tsp)
1/2 cup almond or soy milk
1/3 cup nutritional yeast
2 tbsp tahini
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 cup shredded vegan cheese
pepper to taste
1. To a medium pot, add macaroni, water, dijon, salt and garlic powder and stir well. Bring to a light boil, stirring frequently so it doesn’t stick. 2. Cook until liquid is absorbed and pasta is cooked.
3. Meanwhile, stir together the almond milk, nutritional yeast, tahini and lemon juice until creamy.
4. When the pasta is cooked and almost all the water is absorbed, add the sauce, vegan cheese and pepper and stir until it thickens and the cheese melts. Enjoy!
SWEET CHILI RICE & VEGGIE BOWL:
1/2 cup brown rice
1 veggie burger patty
1 tbsp oil
1/2 bell pepper, sliced
1 baby bok choy, chopped (or other veggies of choice)
1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
soy sauce (to taste)
1. Cook rice according to package directions. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile, Add veggie burger patty and oil to a frying pan on medium heat and cook a few minutes. Add the bell peppers and continue to cook, flipping burger after 4-5 minutes. Add bok choy and cook until softened. Remove veggies from pan.
3. Chop veggie burger and drizzle sweet chili sauce overtop. Stir to coat, then add rice, veggies and burger pieces to a bowl. Drizzle with soy sauce and enjoy!
♡ LETS BE FRIENDS:
Website & Blog : https://itslivb.com
Lifestyle channel: http://goo.gl/nFfTEs
♡ CAMERA: Canon 80D
♡ EMAIL (Business only): email@example.com
♡ MUSIC: epidemisound.com
♡ FTC: not sponsored.