– extra firm tofu
– small baguette (or premium hot dog buns!)
– 3 to 4 carrots
– 1 to 3 fresh jalapeños
– 1 English cucumber
– 1 tbsp cane sugar
– 1 tbsp salt
– 1 tbsp chilli flakes
– juice from 2 lemons
– a few sprigs of cilantro
– salt and pepper
1. preheat your oven to 325F
2. Pat dry with a paper towel, and slice them into small rectangles
3. place them on a baking sheet, and season with salt and pepper
4. bake your tofu for 20-25min
5. julianne your cucumber
6. shred your carrots with a grater or food processor
7. in a mixing bowl, add cane sugar, salt, chilli flakes, and lemon juice (using a sieve to catch the seeds)
8. stir the marinade to dissolve the sugar
9. add the carrots, toss, and let it marinate (longer the better!)
10. slice your bread and toast them in the oven 2min before your tofu is done
11. once your tofu is done, start assembling your sandwiches!
12. start with your cucumber, then tofu, then carrots, then some sriracha, jalapeños, and some cilantro
13. that’s it, enjoy!
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Wil Yeung is a wedding and commercial photographer. He is also the advertorial photographer for insauga.com, contract photographer for the city of Mississauga, and the official Japan Festival Canada photographer. Join me in my channel for episodes on photography, entrepreneur motivation, and of course no BS vegan recipes.
Follow me on social media!
Vegan Recipes Instagram: @mr_wilyeung
Vegan Recipes Facebook: fb.me/mrwilyeung
You are watching: