Many of my favorite foods come prepared on a stick!
I love classic, crispy mini corn dogs, lamb kebabs, chicken skewers, glazed meatballs, and anything else that you might find in county fairs or busy food courts.
But sometimes, the best foods come in the simplest forms. What if you were to, say, put a single potato on a stick and cook it just like that? Turns out, it can be amazingly scrumptious!
In an exclusive video below, I share incredibly genius and simple steps to making your own “spiral potatoes on a stick” — potato chips that fan out perfectly on a kebab stick.
These spiraled potatoes go great as a side to any meal, including fresh sandwiches and hearty burgers.
Scroll down for the amazing recipe, and make sure to watch the video for the full hack tutorial!
Will you be trying your hand at these incredible spiral potatoes? Let me know in the comments below!
Here goes the recipe!
1. Cut chunks from potatoes (or leave whole, if desired).
2. Thread potatoes onto skewers.
3. Using a sharp knife, carefully make a slice around the potato at a slight angle.
4. Keep rotating potato, to continue the continuous slice. Work your way down, until you get to the bottom of the potato.
5. Carefully fan potato out onto the skewer.
6. Drizzle some oil and sprinkle some salt over potatoes.
7. Place potatoes onto oven tray, and bake for 25 minutes at 160 °F, or until golden and cooked through.
8. Sprinkle with spices, and serve as side to meal.
Enjoy while hot!
0:32 Spiral potatoes on a stick
1:46 Potato chips
3:30 Potato roses
5:46 Giant potato chip
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/