OPEN FOR RECIPES & EXTR INFO:
Vivolife Protein link & discount code (the one I use)
Use: MILES10 for 10% discount on anything 🙂
I used the vanilla flavour in this video!!
* All tasty & easy to digest with a full spectrum of amino acids
Extra tips to be aware of:
– Omega 3 fats: if you are not able to digest the fibrous omega 3 fats (which are essential) such as flax, chia, hemp, walnuts etc – then I would suggest that you take a good vegan DHA supplement to make sure your balance is in check!
– Always make sure you are taking your B12! This goes for all vegans
– Aim to keep your meals simple yet also nutrient dense & try not to rely on refined carbs too much!
– Ensure you are eating enough protein to stay satiated, such as the blend above.
– Leave space in between your meals, ideally 3-4 hours. Don’t constantly overload your gut by grazing throughout the day.
Green Juice: (you can play around with this)
– 2 cups kale
– 2 cups spinach or any other leafy greens
– 2 whole cucumbers
– head of celery
– 2-3 apples (or any other fruit)
– thumb size piece of ginger
– 1 ripe banana
– 1 scoop raw vegan vegan protein powder
– 2 TBSP cashew butter
* add 2 TBSP or flax or hemp if you can 🙂
– blend with any plant milk or water
Pumpkin Pasta Salad: (make a big batch like I did for 2-3 servings)
– any low fiber pasta of your choice
– 1 whole pumpkin or butternut squash peeled and diced
– 1 cup of diced radish
– 1/2 cup of fresh dill
– juice of 1 fresh lemon
– add a soft avocado or 2-3 TBSP of tahini
Tofu & Potato Coconut Curry:
– 500g peeled and diced baby white potatoes
– 1 block of firm tofu pressed & diced
– 2 cups of mushrooms diced
– 1 can of chopped tomatoes
– 1 can of coconut milk
– spices I used: turmeric, cumin, paprika & cinnamon
– serve with white rice or cous cous 🙂
* Apply to face
How I eat as vegan athlete:
Watch My Weight Loss Series: