LAY HO MA!! My all time favourite milk tea is taro. Its so incredibly delicious and nothing in this world replaces the taste of amazing taro. However, ordering taro at the Local Bubble tea joint almost always guarantees that its made and coloured with artificial ingredients. Join me in this episode and learn how to make an incredible vegan taro milk tea that will blow your mind. Let’s begin.
1 purple sweet potato
1 taro (roughly same size of the potato)
1 1/2 cups coconut or almond milk
1 1/2 tbsp cane sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 375F
2. Peel the purple potatoes and chop into small cubes
3. Spread the potatoes onto one side of a baking tray lined with parchment paper
4. Peel the taro and chop into small cubes
5. Spread the taro onto the other side of the baking tray
6. Bake for 20-25min
7. Blend on high roughly 1 tbsp worth of purple potato and 1 tbsp worth of taro along with 1 1/2 cups of coconut or almond milk and 1 1/2 tbsp of cane sugar
8. Serve with ice
ORDER YOUR VEGAN RAMEN COOKBOOK HERE:
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Wil Yeung is a wedding and commercial photographer and videographer. He is also the advertorial photographer for insauga.com, contract photographer for the city of Mississauga, and the official Japan Festival Canada photographer. Join me on my channel for episodes on photography, entrepreneur motivation, and to learn to cook with absolute confidence!
Follow me on social media!
Vegan Recipes Instagram: @mr_wilyeung
Vegan Recipes Facebook: fb.me/mrwilyeung
You are watching: