LAY HO MA!! By far one of the most popular noodle dishes around – and for good reason! This easy vegan chow mein is quick to put together and is super delicious. Join me in this episode and learn how to make a vegetarian/vegan chow mein recipe. Let’s begin.
1 cup cremini mushrooms
2 pieces garlic
2-3 sticks green onion
1/2 red onion
1/4 red bell pepper
1/2 cup snow peas
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp rice vinegar
1 generous tbsp hosin sauce
splash of toasted sesame oil
130g ramen noodles
2 tbsp olive oil
1 cup bean sprouts
1. Bring a pot of water to boil for the noodles
2. Roughly chop the mushrooms, garlic, and green onions. Slice the red onion and red bell pepper
3. Peel down the tough stringy part of the snow peas
4. Prep the sauce by combining the soy sauce, vinegar, hosin sauce, and sesame oil
5. Cook the noodles for half the time of package instructions. In this case 2mins. Gently stir the noodles to keep them from sticking
6. Strain out the noodles and set them aside
7. Heat up a non stick pan on medium heat. Add the olive oil
8. Add in the red onion, green onion, and garlic. Sauté for about a minute
9. Add the mushrooms, snow peas, and bell pepper. Sauté for a couple of minutes
10. Add in the noodles, sauce and bean sprouts. Sauté for another minute or two and you’re done
ORDER YOUR SIGNED VEGAN RAMEN COOKBOOK + GET YOUR FREE E-BOOK + TAKE YOUR VEGAN SUSHI MASTERCLASS HERE:
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Hong Kong born Canadian, Wil Yeung is an international photographer, filmmaker, entrepreneur, violinist, and YouTube chef. He immigrated to Canada when he was a young boy carrying with him his ability to speak Cantonese and some broken English. Much of his culinary aspirations stem from his background in the visual and musical art spaces. Whether you’re plant based or plant based curious, Wil believes that learning how to make food can really change your life and of those around you.
STAY IN THE LOOP ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Wil’s Recipes on Instagram: @mr_wilyeung
Wil’s Recipes on Facebook: fb.me/mrwilyeung
Wil’s Photography + Video on Instagram: @wyphotography.com
Wil’s Photography + Video on Facebook: wyphotography
You are watching: