A super quick and delicious plant-based meal that everyone will love.
No cheese or making bases is needed in this easy vegan meal ideas | Recipe Below
This is honestly a life food hack that everyone needs to know. It’s healthier than premade pizzas you buy from the supermarket, gluten-free as long as you use gluten-free tortillas and so delicious and fresh-tasting, you will leave your dinner table with a little bounce in your step feeling as you’ve just had a naughty treat without any of the naughtiness.
Tortillas (x2 per pizza)
Hummus (we used Sainsbury’s Moroccan)
A drizzle of oil
Tomato base sauce for pizza
1/2 Medium Onion (chopped into very small pieces)
1/4 Red Pepper (chopped into very small pieces)
1/4 Yellow Pepper (chopped into very small pieces)
1/4 Courgette (chopped into very thin slices)
A handful of black and green olives
Preheat oven to gas mark 5
1. On one tortilla, drizzle some oil and brush it on one side, then place on your lined baking tray, oil side down.
2. Slather on a thick layer of hummus and evenly spread
3. Place your second tortilla on top and press lightly down with your hands to smooth out.
4. Add a layer of the tomato sauce to the tortilla and smooth out with the back of a spoon.
5. Sprinkle on the onion, red pepper, and yellow pepper so they are dispersed evenly.
6. Add your courgette slices and olives
7. Place in the oven for 15 – 20 minutes
8. Once cooked, sprinkle with some fresh parsley and enjoy!
Subscribe to our channel youtube.com/c/veganfooduk
Facebook Group & Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VeganFoodUK
If you would like promotional help then send us an email here firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also Follow us on Instagram here instagram.com/vegan_food_uk
Like our Facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/veganfooduk/
Come and join our vegan food group here https://www.facebook.com/groups/VeganFoodUK/