Follow Chef Ivan on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/veganartisan/
– 2 cauliflower heads
– 2.5 cups of almond flour
– 1.5 cups arrowroot starch flour
– 1 tbsp of sea salt
– 2.5 tbsp Italian herbs
– 1/4 cup of cornmeal
– 3 “eggs” (3 tbsp of flax seeds in 9 tbsp of water)
CAULIFLOWER CRUST RECIPE
1. Preheat Oven to 450°F
2. Cut the cauliflower into small florets and rinse
3. Steam for 15-20 mins (don’t over steam!)
4. While cauliflower is steaming, mix flax seeds to water in a small bowl
5. Once cauliflower is steamed and cooled, transfer to a kitchen towel or cheese cloth and squeeze out excess water
6. Add the mashed cauliflower, flours and flax seed mixture to a food processor. Blend until it’s fine
7. Transfer dough to a mixing bowl and stir in Italian herbs and salt
8. Sprinkle cornmeal and arrowroot flour on a pizza baking tray so dough doesn’t stick
9. Flatten dough on pizza tray and spread evenly
10. Bake in oven for 35-40 minutes, flip crust and then bake for 15-20 more minutes.
11. Add your favourite toppings!
TIP: Freeze batches of the dough after baking to use for easy weekday meals
❤️ Subscribe for more vlogs using this link https://www.youtube.com/ValeriaLipovetskychannel?sub_confirmation=1
Disclaimer: The links in this description are sponsor or affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links I may earn a credit or commission at no additional cost to you.
AFFILIATE/PRODUCT LINKS 🛍️
Watch next: DELICIOUS RECIPES – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGPnVz8I8T9_BFiDKm3orqCjbEtFp4s6A
New to my channel? Start with this video: What I Eat On Vacation | Mother Of 3 – https://youtu.be/1Yori6z5xBY
Help me reach more people by translating this video into your native language here – https://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?v=8ipboJzESfg
❤️ COME SAY HELLO!